Friday 17 August 2012

New architectural landmark in Bangkok

Between the Chong-nonsi BTS station and Sathorn BRT station there is a pedestrian bridge across the intersection that they nicely designed it to look like suspension bridge. During the twilight, we can see a lot of photographers shooting photos. Unfortunately the day I went there a video commercial was being made. So I didn't get to walk on the bridge but just took some photo from distance. It's true that taking photos in the twilight time can enhance the beauty of the picture.

From Chong-nonsi station I took sky train to Saphan Taksin to take more photos of chaophraya river. I like night photography and I feel Bangkok in the night is really amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed by the photo skills you are developeing. I apprecieate you artistic eye. Keep up the great work! I like each story you tell frame by frame.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog as much. I'll try more to think of things to blog.
    Love,
    Mai

    ReplyDelete