Monday 30 August 2010

Afternoon delight at Krispy Kreme

Before going to USA, many friends suggest that I try to eat doughnuts at Krispy Kreme. It's like one of things that I should do when I visit USA. Fortunately, my friends here in Jacksonville are also impressd by Krispy Kreme, so we decided to have our afternoon delight there.

Krispy Kreme branch where we visited had its own factory. It serves doughnuts to many groceries in jacksonville. We got there by 3.00pm but the factory would start making doughnuts again at 5.00pm, so we didn't see its process.

Anyway, just only the 1st bite made me think of "Oh! I'm arrived at the USA!" It's very very delicious. It's soft like the doughnut was melting inside my mouth. The taste was so rich and tempting for next pieces. Yes, it's like crispy cream! I just hope it will have some branches in Bangkok soon.



1 comment:

  1. when will you review your other USA dining experiences?? Waithing for you reviews!!:)

    ReplyDelete