Sunday 29 August 2010

Suphanburi, May 2010

It's time to make a short review of some trips in Thailand. Sorry, I had not reviewed them for a while because I was busy preparing for study trip in USA. Now things are settled down so I have got more time to look at some old photos and video. They remind me of good times in Thailand, as you may see how much happy I am in my previous post about Samui.


Suphanburi is a province that is very close to Bangkok. Only 2 hours by driving we can see another big city. Or first destination is Samchuk market; it's one of the oldest market that still remains and maintain its uniqueness. It has another name which is Hundred-year-old Market. Yes, it's true because you can feel like you travel back to the past when walking in this market. Many shops still sell ancient things and some food that you cannot find them anywhere else.







In front of Samchuk Market







Inside the Market




And then we had our lunch in an old style resturant where I had noodles and some snacks. It's a very very hot and humid day. We sweat a lot during eating.








My friends enjoying their Thai snack


We then move to another destination. "Bueng Chawak" is the large freshwater lake which covers totally 2,700 Rai. In this area we can also enjoy visiting the zoo and aquarium, too.













1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, the underwater perspective is great.. big fish..where is my fishing pole when I need it :) Paul

    ReplyDelete