Friday 17 August 2012

King Rama IX park

One weekend I got to see the King Rama IX park for the first time. It's a little bit away from my area but it worths traveling long way to visit. It's a very large park that cannot be done walking around in one day. The park is divided in different zones such as English park, French park, cactus zone and etc. I spent only 2 hours there because the weather was too hot and humid. You may know in the rainy season in Bangkok it rains almost every late afternoon. And the weather the moment before the rain is sometimes terribly hot. If I have chance to get back there again, I will visit the lake zone which I saw on the directory there and found it's very interesting. To go there it's best for me to take BTS to udomsuk station and then take a taxi which takes only 15 mins from the station to the park.
                                                              This is the French zone


The entrance to English zone
Canal

Thai palace

No comments:

Post a Comment